sl0w@Joining

》If you want to join us, then post here..
slowzor

Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Game Name (Which game are you applying for - SOF2 or COD4)? -Sof2-
Age?18
Location (country, city)? -EGYPT- were in kuwait
Real Name? Saif
In-game name (ex names)? Saiff(OLDNAME) there is fake saiff nowdays and now is Sl0w
Reason you would like to join -|WBG|- Clan? because its active clan and Players have good attitude i respect them all and they are funny and they are good at scrims as teamplay i wanna join to be apart of the clan
Ex Clans?old zymes . GS , S|R , Saints , Ds , i didn;t join alot of clans most of them are italy and inf such as savages and pg and dg
Why did you leave your last clan?My last clan was savages at italy i didn;t left it i just quited the game for 1 year
How long have you played SOF2/COD4 Game?more than 6 7 years (SOF2)
Who invited you to -|WBG|- Clan?I am not invited i just wanna join to be apart of the clan and i hope so
Do you have any brothers/cousins (and do they play SOF2/COD4 Game)?nah i dont have they are elder than me
Whom Do you know on -|WBG|- Clan?FRK , EL CHAPO , 74, madeinhunger

MSN/Skype/FB or some other email so that we can contact you?skype saif.badereldin mail online_gunz@yahoo.com
Do you have a microphone? (Required for scrims with TeamSpeak 3) yup i have
Do you have 1fx. anticheat 0.66? i got ac and fp w/e is working
Do you have RPM 2.0? yup sure
Do you have Fairplay?YUP
What is your FairPlay guid (even an old one which you don't use anymore)?9e52b old ones i cant remember bec i got new pc and i quited sof2 for 1 year but if i got the old one i will write it for sure
Finally, Have you read the Rules and Regulations? Yes

Cheers,
sl0w (8)

-|WBG|- Legacy
Nightmare Squad [SOF2]

Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:28 pm

If you were not invited, you cannot join on our clan. Recruitment is currently closed.

Denied
-|WBG|- Legacy'

-|WBG|- Jormung
Fairy Tail Squad Co-Ldr - Recruiting Officer [SOF2] (HC)

Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:18 am

"madeinhunger" wtf :D :D Thats MADEINHUNGARY (a county in middle of europe) and its me Jormung but i even don't know who you are

BTW Legacy has right if you not get invitation you cant join also our recruitment is stopped for a while for some understandable reasons

-|WBG|- Jormung
Fairy Tail Squad Co-Ldr - Recruiting Officer [SOF2] (HC)

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:39 am

Locked !

• Information