jamel

》If you want to join us, then post here..
-|WBG|- Jormung
Fairy Tail Squad Co-Ldr - Recruiting Officer [SOF2] (HC)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:57 am

So lets hes tryout way begin.
By my side he can be trial ofc (WBT) and if we gona see he wanna and can change ( that i dont really even belive ) he will get promoted i m sure about it.

JaMeL

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:15 am

stop lier jormung i'm a clearn for istopped Creator a script and kenta say stop hack whith fp normal play i swear mom you are ask to kenta i was camere Facebook messger you saw pc file sof2 stop lier bullshit jormung ... i just i joke you
i don't have a no recoil and i got new 3rdcrosshair i swear i sickhead for ppl kids ;@

JaMeL

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:18 am

i'm a clearn for good config best sof2 and iswear mom i stopped play hack aimkeys whith fp bug you are ask to kenta i was put camere you saw file sof2 and i play tournaments cs go online site pvpro.com and faceit.com i level 9

JaMeL

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:19 am

i sickhead for kids ppl sof2 and im 28 years for i got new work not time for i config to internet prive work

JaMeL

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:21 am

i have new script 3rdcrosshair and ppl sof2 cheater you hate me jormung and i dont insult you i don't mind i'm a clearn sof2 its best config sof2 and i can give you cfg sof2 ? you are learn to play jormung

JaMeL

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:22 am

i have a my ip adrese you jormung :)

-|WBG|- Jormung
Fairy Tail Squad Co-Ldr - Recruiting Officer [SOF2] (HC)

Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:27 pm

First of all you should step back hoa and calm down and if you cant interpreted my words that i wrote up there your communication showing some miss.
I wrote " We just cant tolerable your behavior against your clan mates cause that isn't totaly normal acts to calling ppl mongols and racist and talking with them rough and giving them kick or ban cause you out of your mind currently." And thats not lie at all.
" you are as an exiled/outcast person in this game witch means everybody hate you and your behavior and looking at you as a cheater cause in the past you caught wh and some kinda norecoil/aim and you cant denied these truths men."

This is two statement that wrote wich is still dont lie so the "stop lier jormung" moron words are not really cover the rreality. I strongly dont fcking care what you use now or not still you caughted cheating in this game and you have really bad repute, thats why i gona advice you the "fresh paper".
You know when i wh also in the past i changed my name cause i need/must was necessary cause none of the clans want recruit me cause that name was faild.
Summarized in i really dont know why you riding on me despite of i said all the truth witch truth everybody know about you for a while. You should reign over you and not you doing charity because you wanna join us.

-|WBG|- System
Nightmare Squad [SOF2]

Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Baaaaan

-|WBG|- KENTA
-|Clan Leader|- & Recruiting Officer (HC)

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:14 am

REJECTED!
-|WBG|- KENTA
ADMINISTRATOR

• Information