adios/bye bye

》Free to go..
LEGEND
Clan Friend

Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Yo ! Im leaving the clan.Its my time to move on. KENTA and mRlx knows the problem for long time.Sometimes i have felt im not part of this clan , i have wanted to leave earlier.There i said it. Also try to fix problems better not just saying now its ok but at next day samir have gaved me same SHIT.I also want answers ~:>why did mrlx say samir is excited. Like wtf 1st i get insulted by samir then i get subnet like almost every every time when i see samir at wbg servers. And i have this problems over months and i have repoted to KENTA but still no help. I get subnet and KENTA just un subnets me and all is ''fine''. It has been too long and im not gonna take this shit anymore. ABSOLUTELY I HAVE HAD NO HELP ABOUT THIS PROBLEM. if dont remember this problem go look old post about samir. MRLX CAN I BE EXCITED BY THAT WAY ALSO. JUST GIVE ME ADM I DO SAME AND JUST TELL MY TO STOP IT AND NEXT DAY I WILL JUST IGNORE WHOLE THAT TALK. Good luck in future! See ya all! Laterz

mrlx , KENTA , jormug , spider legacy , 74 ,System , cely , Hunk ,Special thanks for little help about gameing or what ever.(My bro Graves know im about to leave) Just give him my squad ldr or to someone else. (8) :'(
Ur LEGEND.

-|WBG|- KENTA
-|Clan Leader|- & Recruiting Officer (HC)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:35 am

WTF? " samir is excited. "- can you properly describe about it? LEGEND/mRLx

You might be get BANNED from -|WBG|- Florida because marcel has given admin/rcon to him and i already told him to change it & remove his admin from that server, i don't know that did he changed it or not?
if not then i will see what i can do, and about the reason why you are leaving the clan "He insulted you"- bro you also have admin powers in servers.. use them!

It will not be a permanent solution to leaving the clan and he will stop you staying shit, i advice you to stay with us and in future i will be serious with your problem.

Sorry for my inconvenience because my exams are going on and already you know that i am sick so that's why i didn't take this case seriously.
Please don't worry, i will take care of this samir in future. he will be punish hard in future.

I hope you will change your decision.
-|WBG|- KENTA
ADMINISTRATOR

-|WBG|- mRLx*
Clan Member

Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:36 am

Yeah i give it to him as i know him personally. But after hearing about the incident, i immediately changed RCON of -|WBG|- Florida. Now Samir had no longer access to RCONs of any -|WBG|- servers.
I guarantee you he will not be able do any kind of abuse in our server. I hope u understand, and reconsider to change your leaving application.

-|WBG|- mRLx*

-|WBG|- Jormung
Fairy Tail Squad Co-Ldr - Recruiting Officer [SOF2] (HC)

Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:49 am

From the beginning I guessed marcel or kenta giving all the time rcon/admin to samir just i dont know the reasonable cause......
This samir always insulting us and hate us cant stand us because he is envious and angry to got kicked. I can understand if samir is your Indian friend guys but cmon how many fkcing times we discuss it across so many topics to dont fcking dont give admin power especially not s-admin anyone only clan member should be.
Is it totaly inconceivable? All the time is the same repeated cause som1 of us idk why gona give admin to somebody.

-|WBG|- mRLx*
Clan Member

Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:15 am

Hmm . i get it. I didn't expect from Samir that he will be doing this kinds of bad behavior to our members. In the future he will never get any S-admin or RCON of WBG servers.

:D

LEGEND
Clan Friend

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:33 pm

why wont u guys let me go ?? kenta i had s adm pass at 1 wbg server and the all other i didint have sadm pass and ur telling me why i didnt use my power ? great idea do use s adm power where i had no pass and no adm.i wasnt the only one who didnt have s adm pass. go look ur adm pass list then watch how many member of wbg clan has s adm pass.

-|WBG|- Jormung

Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:54 am

Legend you should react rationally if you had some problem. i know to always leaving is more dramatic but cmon men......
How should we know to where are you own admin of our 3 servers if you even not active to can meet you. We cant give you s-admin if you are in offline status. And when you are online and some1 of us there you need to just please and you would get it im sure.
You make immediately a big problem about this case. Just remember back Legend when HoA or samir do that to me... Am i instantly run away from my problem ? No rather i made a report of my qualms and grievances.
But anyways i always saying to everybody its only your decision if you wanna to solve your problem this way.

LEGEND
Clan Friend

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:24 am

well im not inactive. i have played and mostly i was waiting when u guys come to play but only i see is 74 and spider.i also play whit using cover name cuz of this samir. i know yesterday u guys lost against mix team. Guys u only think samir is the reason ? lmao. it looks like u only read text about samir not something else. i feel im not part of this clan , i have felt that long time ago.

-|WBG|- Jormung

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:15 am

I dont know what times can you play, but when i gona servers i dindt see you a lot especially not see Spider despite of we have similar timing zone with you.
If you not feeling yourself in this clan ,then you need to find out some motivations legend. Mybe come on TS and you can talk with us and come play with us scrims. We cant give you motivations and reason if you lost cause this game is dead and you got some insulted.
As i see most of the times you exclude yourself and refer to some reason.

-|WBG|-|74|
Fairy Tail Squad [SOF2]

Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:09 am

1st unban legend isn't enough kenta it's not problem solution.
2nd it's not a good reason legend to leave the clan we all want u stay be smart man ur a squad ldr , samir insulted me before but np if he kicked from the clan .. idk why u care about an idiot kicked from the clan and kenta gonna punish him be smart and use wbg tag we are a family

• Information