Hard to Leave :(

》Free to go..
-|WBG|- Legacy
Nightmare Squad [SOF2]

Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:52 pm

First off all, i never thought i would make this post ;'( (|)

Hello -|WBG|- Clan

My friends, today its the day that i will leave my dear clan mates :(
By the following reasons:
*-|WBG|- is getting inactive
* I suck at scrimming with the other and i have to leave when scrim is running because i cant play against the others.
* I have been very very Active on Savages # Clan (Italy Clan) and H&S Community, and im very good on Italy, so i want to join Savages to help them. And savages is a ctf clan, like WBG, for that reason i cant be part of both.
All this Months or Years, idk, with you guys... Its really Hard to Leave :( you guys cant imagine how much sad i am to leave my team mates.
My NightMare Squad Co-leader Rank will be for HunK', he is a very nice guy, active...

I will play with you guys sometimes on server, the only problem is that i still have the RCON of WBG Servers, if you guys are not cool with that, change it.
I will still be active here ofc.

The only single reason that im leaving has i said its because savages its a CTF Clan, and that would be Multiclanning :(

All this years...

Well, time to go, i will remove my tags when i finish this thread.

GoodBye my Friends (|) ;(( ;'( :/ :sadcat:

Regards
Legacy
-|WBG|- Legacy'

LEGEND
Clan Friend

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:05 pm

wtf ! dude some ppl dont have time for sof2 at the moment like me.also i dont have time for sof2.2nd i dont give a s**t if ur noob or not cuz good gaming skills dont come whit 1 day or whit 30 mins.like kenta has said before we dont want many pro player but well im noob , only have played 2 years.let me tell u something . i have thinking about 3 time to leave or even more cuz my gaming skills suck. hey look im still at this clan.dont give up even if u dont have good gaming skills and if u think ur team lost or ur not playing good then but maybe next day will be better.
(|)

LEGEND
Clan Friend

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:11 pm

u could make a topic about clan chat our clan members are inactive to get these lazy men/woman to sof2.

are u sure i wanna leave ?

-|WBG|- Legacy
Nightmare Squad [SOF2]

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:52 pm

Screenshot_2016-12-27-19-49-17.png
Screenshot_2016-12-27-19-49-17.png (98.04 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
KENTA BEFORE YOU REMOVE MY RANK!!.
Janno wrote that in my Apply for svgs... is that true? I can be on both clans??
-|WBG|- Legacy'

-|WBG|- Jormung
Fairy Tail Squad Co-Ldr - Recruiting Officer [SOF2] (HC)

Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Ok ok..... first of all Legend its not abouth the gaming skills or how are you experienced i think Legacy not trully thought about it.
If you wanna join Savages its not problem everybody need to make own decision and choice. I dont know how even active that clan and if they playing rather Italy CTF thats doesnt matter to much. Actually Italy is a stolen map from Counter Strike like dust2 as well and this savages playing most of the time that unknown map. Not war map not at all. But i dont know men.

"-|WBG|- is getting inactive " Your right abouth it and its called most of the clans here because its dead game. Abouth inactivities i should say just 1 think. You guys innactive i was in here each day , day to day and you guys going to stop slowly.
Abouth your skills just that............ if you not playing enough this game and intensive or effective never will geting knowledge or experience..... thats sucks i know but in the beginings i remember i playing 6 hours this game every day when i was student and have enough time and that times i developed that level. So its just depends on time and effection simple upgrade way.

But after all its your decision althought i not reallly deal with it. Your leaving post so dramatic and agonistic or excessive.
Best wishes of your new clan i hope you find your place there.

-|WBG|- Legacy
Nightmare Squad [SOF2]

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Answer my question Jormung. Is it possible to be on both clans? Read what janno said.
-|WBG|- Legacy'

-|WBG|-|74|
Fairy Tail Squad [SOF2]

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:19 pm

me 2 , my skills is suck but with the time will be better , and u too we all have a suck skills at first but then we learn
if u still and played more u will be a skilled player , if all of us thinking like u we all will leave

-|WBG|- Jormung

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:12 am

Legacy look at your joining date of WBG clan ... Joined: Sat May 07 and look at mine Joined: Sat May 08 .... 1 day is a difference so who was so-so inactive ? You said we was inactive but you dont looking at yourself and if you guys beeing at least half of active then me its not was a question to me.
So dont blaming the inactivities of your leaving because you was as inactive then the oethers . I know personal thinks and study its not problem i can understand it.
But a clan as active as the members beeing each and personali its depends on every member including you.

-|WBG|- Jormung

Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:51 am

But in the end i think you can be in both clan because we will never gona meet together on the servers. Savages is rd italy as janno said and we are normal kam2 so not possible to can play against us in normal way. What you say HC ? I say doesnt matter because you are inactive in here as well.

-|WBG|- Legacy
Nightmare Squad [SOF2]

Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 am

That is not true. Im inactive in forum, one the past 3 weeks i have been active on sof2 and ive done some scrims, and if i can be on clans, pls ignore this
-|WBG|- Legacy'

• Information